Fahey Pest & Lawn Solutions has a vision for growth and we are looking for a Commercial Sales Professional to play a part in it.
Are you someone who is self-motivated and goal oriented? Do you like people and develop relationships quickly? If so, we'd love to meet you.
Compensation & Benefits
As a Commercial Sales Professional, you will receive a starting base salary, commission, as well as bonus program.
- Salary Range: $50-$80k annually
- Company use vehicle and fuel card
- Company use iPhone, iPad
- 401K matching program; up to 4%
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
As a Commercial Sales Professional:
- You’ll be developing your own leads.
- You'll be actively prospecting new business opportunities.
- You are our boots-on-the-ground solution to build personal relationships, generate leads, and close deals.
- You'll give multiple proposals, and have the ability to close the deal.
- You will complete thorough inspections of businesses, and commercial properties, then give our potential new clients recommendations on how to best tackle their pest control and lawn maintenance issues.
Previous experience in pest control is not required, but preferred for this position.
- You are the customer’s champion. We serve our customers by managing their expectations and delivering what we promise.
- You are passionate. You have passion for providing a positive customer experience and closing sales.
- You are an ambitious professional. You are eager to learn and utilize computer technology and applications.
- You are hungry. You are a driven, hungry, sales-minded professional.
- You are confident. This role is best suited for a hunter not a gatherer. Confidence in making connections and closing sales will make you successful.
- You are experienced. Commercial B2B sales experience is required. Experience in pest or lawn services is a plus.
- You embody our values. Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, and Quality are important in every role at Fahey. We’ll hold you to the same standard!
Fahey Pest and Lawn Solutions has been in business since 1943 and is still family owned and operated serving Sarasota, Manatee, and Charlotte Counties. Our values are at the center of everything we do. They are: Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, and Quality. We live by our Core Values and have a fun time doing it. One of the greatest compliments we get from our new hires is that "it is outstanding to finally work somewhere where I actually enjoy coming into work, everyone is so upbeat and works together.” It has taken us a long time to develop this culture and it is what we are most proud of.
We are drug-free, and an equal opportunity workplace.
If you want to join a winning team, apply today.