Are you reliable, inventive, and willing to learn? Do you love working outside and on the go instead of sitting in an office all day? If so, our team may be an excellent fit for you.
We are looking for a Wildlife/Termite Technician to join our ranks at Fahey Pest and Lawn Solutions to service residential and commercial accounts.
We have been in business since 1943 and are still a family owned and operated company serving Sarasota, Manatee, and Charlotte Counties. Our Core Values are Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, and Quality. We live by these Core Values and have a fun time doing it. We also like to keep our working environment friendly and casual. One of the greatest compliments we get from our New Hires is that "it is outstanding to finally work somewhere where I actually enjoy coming into work, everyone is so upbeat and works together."
We are proud of the culture we have fostered here at Fahey Pest & Lawn Solutions and expect each of our team members to share our Core Values.
If you want to be part of a fast-growing, winning team and you are passionate about customer service, Fahey is the place for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect properties for wildlife and rodent damage
- Setting live traps
- Termite control
- Light carpentry for exclusion of animals
- Wildlife trapping
In order to increase your knowledge base and flexibility, you will be cross-trained in several other areas:
- Rodent exclusion/control
- Bed bugs
- Mosquito misting
- Pest insulation
Experience in any of these areas is a bonus, but not required. We prefer someone with termite, wildlife and rodent control experience.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Have a valid FL Driver's License
- Have a clean criminal background and are Drug-Free
- Must be comfortable working in attics, crawlspaces and on roofs
- Able to work with small hand tools such as drills and staple guns
- Familiarity with construction and customer service is a plus
- We provide industry training
We are a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Are you passionate about joining our family owned business? Apply today!
- Full Time Employment
- Company use vehicle
- Company use iPhone
- 401K full match program up to 4%
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Comprehensive Training
- Competitive Pay (Hourly $14 - $17.00)