Our business continues to grow and with growth comes opportunity. We are looking to add another phenomenal Customer Service Representative to our team!
Do you like working in a friendly environment with an exceptional team? Do you have strong planning and organization skills? Are you able to prioritize your work to get things done in a timely manner? If so, we would love to meet you!
As one of our CSRs you provide friendly, knowledgeable, and timely support for customers, as well as complete in-office work. You are effective in a dynamic environment and possess an open mind for learning new things.
- Schedule service technicians with customers
- Answer incoming calls and perform follow up calls to customers
- Complete data entry and other administrative tasks
- Use Windows operating system
- Use MS Office applications like Word and Excel
- Answer a multiple line phone system
- Use clear verbal and written communication
- Contribute to building strong morale and team spirit
- Promote cooperation, build teamwork, and help resolve conflict
- Manage emotions in stressful situations
- Edit spelling and grammar written in English
- Ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds
- High school degree or GED (or be a current high school student)
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Able to work 8-5, with some overtime and some Saturdays as needed
- Read, speak, and comprehend English
- Experience working in an office environment
- Able to pass background check and drug test
- Call center experience is a plus
- Over the phone sales experience is a plus
We are drug-free, and an equal opportunity workplace.
Fahey Pest and Lawn Solutions has been in business since 1943 and is still family owned and operated serving Sarasota, Manatee, and Charlotte Counties. Our Core Values are at the center of everything we do. They are: Integrity, Teamwork, Respect, and Quality. We live by these values and have a fun time doing it. One of the greatest compliments we get from our new hires is that "it is outstanding to finally work somewhere where I actually enjoy coming into work, everyone is so upbeat and works together.” It has taken a long time to develop this culture, and it is what we are most proud of.
If you are passionate about joining the Fahey team, apply today.
- Full Time Employment
- 401K full match program
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Training
- Competitive Pay